- RolandNote™Country Music Database Searches
- August 31, 2015 CDT
Terms Of Service
RolandNote.com was established after years of research in country music and is intended as a reference and a source of entertainment for music professionals, media and general fans. It was made to be used, but also to be used in a manner that’s fair to all. Following is the agreement made between RolandNote and the user.
· All content on RolandNote.com is protected by intellectual property laws and is the property of the site owner. You agree to respect that ownership and to not copy, distribute, translate, transmit or resell the content.
· The employees of RolandNote.com will make every effort to provide the most accurate, trustworthy information available. In such instance that the information proves inaccurate, you will not hold the site, its owner or its associates responsible for any claims, fees or liabilities that might result from your use of the site.
· RolandNote is a business, not simply a hobby. As such, the company reserves the right to establish fees for the product. The pricing structure may change under certain circumstances—including, but not limited to, changes in the marketplace and the addition of extra information services. Subscribers will be notified of such changes in as fair a manner as possible.
· RolandNote reserves the right to terminate your use of the site if your conduct is inappropriate. That includes, but is not limited to, activities that might harm the site’s reputation or ability to conduct business or the ability of others to use the site.
· You will not use any electronic means—including, but not limited to, robots and screen scraping—to copy the content of RolandNote.com. Nor will you use any fraudulent means to create unapproved subscriber access.
· You are responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your access code and password.
· You will not share your access code or password with others.
· You certify that you are 18 years or older, or that have received approval from the adult cardholder who paid for your subscription.
· Your subscription allows you access to the information on the site. Whether or not you take advantage of that access is your decision, but if you choose not to access the information during your subscription period, that does not entitle you to a refund.
· Should you decide to cancel your subscription, you agree to notify RolandNote.com at least 72 hours prior to the renewal date of your subscription. You also agree that RolandNote.com will not refund you a prorated amount of your subscription should you decide to cancel early.
· You recognize that your subscription will be automatically renewed, and that it is your responsibility to notify the site and its employees at least 72 hours before your renewal date if you decide to terminate the subscription.
· RolandNote reserves the right to e-mail you information periodically that highlights the service, provides pertinent commentary or notifies you of changes in service terms. RolandNote will provide you a method to opt out of such communications, should you choose to do so.
· RolandNote reserves the right to collect data about its users. By doing so, the company is better able to understand how its customers use the site and have an understanding of the customers’ demographics. That aggregate information may be shared with other companies or advertisers, but RolandNote will not share information about you specifically.
· This is the agreement between RolandNote and you, the site’s customer. By using the site, you agree to these terms. If you choose not to abide by them, you agree not to use the site.
· The site is run in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and the State of California.
Free Country Music Database!
RolandNote.com is a detailed country music database compiled by veteran music journalist Tom Roland that chronicles more than 55,000 events and 10,000 recordings.
Discover what happened in country music on a particular date or in a particular month, get the history of your favorite country songs or your favorite country artists. From Gene Autry to George Strait, from the Carter Family to Carrie Underwood, from Jimmie Rodgers to Jason Aldean, from Hank Williams to Hunter Hayes.
RolandNote.com is the ultimate country music database!